Facility Use

Baptism Facility


You do not have to be a member of Drayton to have your service at Drayton. For inquiring same-sex couples, the answer is yes (once the courts get things sorted).

Other Building Use

Drayton’s building features a number of rooms, both large and small, that may be made available for use by Drayton members and members of the surrounding community. If you are interested in the possibility of using one or more rooms at Drayton, you are invited to download and fill out an Application for Building Use.

Building Use Inquiries

Inquiries about building use may be submitted directly to our building use coordinator using the electronc form below. Alternatively, you may print out and return this hard copy version:

The submission of a request does not mean that a space is reserved, or that your request will be granted. All request are subject to approval by our Building Use Coordinator and/or the Session. All requests are also contingent on the signing of a building use license. We reserve the right to refuse a building use request for any reason or no reason.

Input Your Building Use Request